Browse through the website to learn about the science of Executive Functions, their importance in all areas of our lives, and how studies show they can be developed through effective coaching.
If you can relate to any of the following:
• feeling overwhelmed, discouraged, or unmotivated
• having trouble keeping track of work or materials
• having trouble getting started with or completing assignments
• not planning ahead
• sacrificing sleep for study
• having difficulty with attention, concentration, and memory
• not seeing the payoff for your efforts
• want to achieve at a higher level
then academic coaching can guide you to developing valuable skills. Contact Anna Crockett to book your first coaching session.
Anna Crockett is available to present workshops on Executive Functions for a broad spectrum of audiences - students, mentors, tutors, high school and college faculty, high school and college administrators, and employees and managers in the workplace.